We value high quality in all stages of the business. We continually work with improvements and aim to grow with continued high quality and customer satisfaction.
We work to achieve sustainable environmental development, which means that we relentlessly reduce environmental impacting factors covered by the business.
Conflict resource policy
We report our use of conflict resources in accordance with the regulations produced by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for American listed companies.
Promoco Scandinavia AB engages in trading with electromechanical components. Our relationship to the world around us is built on trust, availability and expertise. By focusing on these values, we endeavour to ensure that each assignment we carry out shall result in renewed trust for future deals.
We achieve our quality objectives by:
- Exceeding customers’ expectations to the greatest possible extent.
- Imposing requirements on suppliers that correspond to our quality objectives.
- Our quality shall be a result of each employee’s knowledge, responsibility and commitment. In addition, all employees shall know their areas of responsibility and authority.
- Employees are developed through continual training and job motivation.
- Work according to a zero-fault strategy. If faults still occur, remedial, corrective and preventive measures are implemented.
- The management team that defined the quality policy ensures that this is anchored, applied and maintained at all levels within the organisation, and is compliant with all applicable laws, requirements and relevant customer requirements.
- Continually work to improve the business system.
We shall actively work to always reduce our direct and indirect environmental impact, whilst also supporting our other business objectives. In addition, we shall also work to achieve sustainable social development for future generations by actively engaging in environmental efforts. We shall take environmental considerations into account in all decisions on all levels in the business and strive to comply with applicable laws and other environmental requirements. Environmental work is based on a life cycle perspective.
We mainly impact the environment through:
- transporting products from manufacturers via our warehouse or direct to customers
- the amount of environmentally harmful substances in products
- printing and distributing catalogues and brochures
- using packaging
- company’s energy use
We shall therefore work to:
- engage in an ongoing dialogue in respect of environmental issues with our suppliers and contractors, and impose relevant requirements
- increase our employees’ knowledge of environmental issues and stimulate participation in environmental work
- increase the proportion of environmentally-adapted products
Conflict resource policy
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has developed regulations for American listed companies and report their use of “conflict resources” – minerals that originate in the Democratic Republic of the Congo/Congo-Kinshasa, or in a neighbouring country where money generated from the mining of conflict resources finance armed conflicts in these areas.